College Management Board
Management Board Members
President of the College(Provincial of the Sisters of the Cross), Link person for Education Commission of the Province, Education Commission Coordinator of the Province, Mother Superior, Secretary, Principal , Office Superintendent and all the sisters working in Holy Cross College.
The activities for the year are planned and monitored by the College Management Board. Meetings are held once in 2 months to discuss the academic, administrative and infrastructural requirements and seek creative solutions.
- To discuss and execute the launching of new programmes according to the demands of the time.
- To approve the appointment of fresh recruits in vacant posts and additional posts created due to promotion, retirement, death , starting of new programmes etc.
- To fix the salary and the remuneration for faculty and staff in the aided vacancies, Self financing streams and management payment staff.
- To approve the faculty re-employment after their retirement.
- To discuss the Special activities to be included in the institution programme based on the needs.
- To fix the dates for reopening and closing for the odd semester.