College Staff Council
It is the basic decision making body of the institution. Principal, Secretary, Vice Principal, Controller of Examinations, IQAC coordinator, Deans of Students, Deans of Arts and Science, Heads of the Departments, University Senate member, Librarian, Physical Directress, Office Superintendent and Staff Club secretaries are the members of College Staff Council.
The Staff Council is convened once a fortnight.
- To discuss the circulars/notices received from the Government/ University.
- To plan the common celebrations and functions such as Inauguration of all Clubs and committees and Installation of the Office bearers of Student Council, College Day, Graduation Day, Christmas Celebration, Library Day Celebration and Sports Day.
- To discuss disciplinary issues, student grievances and take decisions.
- To fix the amount for Proficiency prizes, endowment prizes and scholarships for students.
- To prepare the tentative plan for the next academic year.