Like the Ocean is your God-self;
It remains forever undefiled
Motto: Discipline is a way of life
- To give guiding principles and tools for developing the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual dimensions of every individual
- To inculcate ethical values
- To help them stay motivated and self-disciplined
- To make them aware of their social responsibilities
- To conscientise students on the importance of time management
- To convince students of their own potential for spiritual greatness.
Faculty and student representatives
- One staff representative from each department
- 5 student representatives from each department
- Self discipline monitored during the morning prayer in different locations of the college
- Maintaining discipline in the Multipurpose Hall during meetings just by way of reminding them.
- Greeting Teachers (inside and outside class)
- Discipline inside the classroom
- Modest dress code
- Judicial use of mobile phones outside the campus
- Adhering to traffic rules
- Regularity & Punctuality
- Maintaining discipline in common places
- Keeping the campus litter free Zone
- Respect to all elders
Besides imparting quality education “to do” and “to know” here at Holy Cross College we also educate them “to be” and “to live together”.